Lone X - Carnage Lone X - Carnage

This made me eargasm so hard I collapsed!

Lone-X responds:

Hell ya! I hope it gives you multiple eargasms!

Peace and love,
Lone X

Uplifting Trance - Faliya Uplifting Trance - Faliya

Great!!

Lovin' the intro! Light bass and a sweet pad that comes in at the perfect time haha. Keep it going bro

neolinked responds:

Thanks for the review. My one and only newgrounds fan. Sorry for the horribly late response D:

A Spectrum Wind A Spectrum Wind

OMFG!!!!

Iv been a fan for atleast 5-7 years man your amazing and this song must be the greatest out of all you made man omfg! (Well Operation: Evolution KICKS FUCKING ASS) :)

All I Need- All I Need-

Amazing

I just reviewed your other song and i like this one better. No need for autotune my friend you have a great voice that needs to be heard. I love the 2 songs you have so far and im glad you use the gogogogo thing alot. Its like the "Imma let the beat rock" thing but better lol. I'm going to favorite you and watch you because i think you have amazing talent and I hop you make it big. "I'm Watching You Bitch"

neolinked responds:

Thanks a lot for your advice and kind words. :)

Warped Adventure Warped Adventure

At first

i didnt like it. untill it hit the 12 second mark lol. Great piece but the first part of your intro might turn off some ppl. My first rule: INTRO i love intros that make me horny. that intro only turned me on. Next time take some time to work on the inro alone. its a very important part of any song. Overall this song scores an 8. I love the song fix your intro and add some more pads and ill give you 10 on the updated version if you make one. I didnt expect any voices and i hate and speech in techno/trance but the gogogogo thing blended quite nicely. I find that you used some flat sounds and they would sound alot better if you added something to them like a bounce that you had in the intro.Or maybe even just distorting it a little. Once again its an overall great song and im sorry for the huge review. You said you've been producing for 2 months and thats why I wanted to help you. Inbox me any time if you have anything to say to me directly. I'll be watching you for new songs and i hope your career on Newgrounds is successful enough to make you a Newgrounds star like ParagonX9 or Dimrain47. Search them up and they'll make you horny like they make me horny. Goodluck man hope you continue posting on Newgrounds.

-Zaine

Tom Fulp, Share Your Chicks! Tom Fulp, Share Your Chicks!

LOL

*song*Okay maybe not obesely fat but 20-30 pounds over weight is totally okaaaaay!*song* omg im peeing myself. im showing this genius tune to all my friends. Great work man!

{425} CraZe {425} CraZe

Amazing

I love this song and I listen to this everytime im reading my fave book. Whenever I read my book it reminds me of this song. Whenever I hear this song I think of the book. Two of my favorite things on this messed up planet. I love you, but not in that way.... Okay maybe i do. Anyways great mix it deserves 10/5 and 20/10.

Michael425 responds:

Thanks for the review Zaine. I appreciate the support. Hope you keep on listening.

~{425}~

Lost Passions (original) Lost Passions (original)

Nice

Sound Quality is poor but im only rating the song. I understand you used GP5 and they dont have anything to help with the sound but the song i well written and deserves 5/5 10/10

Operation: Evolution Operation: Evolution

Damn

Your a God. this is amazing. This song has been my fave for months. I dont have t say keep up the good work. I know you will lol

-Zaine

Untitled Thing? Untitled Thing?

Yay!

I got first vote, review AND listen! Great sound and ill download this for sure!